Sunday, May 17, 2009
20 weeks pregnant
Here's my 20 week photo. The baby's moving often and the kicks are getting rather strong, he especially loves the cushion of my bladder! But that's okay, Im just happy he is moving around!!! Interestingly enough he moves the most after 8pm. Is it too early to train him to sleep at night and wiggle during the day? :) My belly is in the way all the time now and I never feel comfortable, I have trouble doing my normal routine and I really miss sleeping on my tummy. I cannot sit for too long without my legs aching. My back hurts often and so does my lower abdomen. There's no morning sickness, but Im worn out all the time... Not tired, just worn out. I feel like I'm too old for pregnancy, is that possible at 29? My doctor said since I have done this a few times before my body remembers and jumps to the last stage with the third trimester pains. Honestly if Jon helped out more, I think I could handle the normal woo's of pregnancy much better, but he sees pregnancy pains as me just griping about nothing...MEN! I have finally put on some weight: 4 lbs total and just in the last month. I am carrying very low, if I didn't know we were having a boy, it would be obvious by now. I feel like I have grown the most in the past week with the baby being estimated at 10 inches long. We're leaning towards Logan although I am still considering other options.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment