Tuesday, July 21, 2009
CTR 6
So I substituted the CTR 6 class this last Sunday. The kids were so wiggly, but I loved their stories about the Holy Ghost. One little girl told me a story about her father on his mission and how he gave a blessing just after going to Argentina and the Holy Ghost put the words in his mouth for the blessing in a language he hardly knew. And another little girl told a story about how she was sick and her mother and her prayed in faith and she woke up the next morning totally better. Then another little girl told a story about how the spirit helped her by telling her what to do in a personal situation. I was just impressed at how they recognized the spirit in their lives at such a young age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for subing in primary. I am always amazed at how smart these children are. No you didn't wake Landen. It was nice to have company on Sunday. I can't wait to see the new addition to the schrupp family:)
ReplyDelete