Monday, January 24, 2011

Cloth diapers

SO I posted that I was going to use cloth diapers and now I have been using them for 4 months and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cloth!!!! I am beoming obsessed with the amazing new designs, they are so easy to wash, care for and they fit so nicely... Here's my most recent favorites, they are Blueberry Minky Pocket Diapers



Isn't that super cute?! AND they are MINK so the inside and outside are super soft, it's a shame Alex has to wear clothes over top of these diapers!

I also have a love with a few other brands, but Im trying out the rumparoos and the BumGenius Elemental

This rumparooz decomposes in 4 years, I love that! we're even getting picky with out cloth! Hahaha

So far I like the look of the BG elemental, but I dont like that the cloth feels wet against his skin... All the pockets have the stay dry. But thats because it is made for those with an ittitation to fleece.

Another one I am using is a chinese brand all in one / one size, it is my easiest diaper by far! Problem is, I have no idea what it is! The brand is written in chinese (i think)

I still have my fuzzibunz and my GroVia, I am just becoming obsessed with all the cool new diapers available out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment