
So Im 15 weeks pregnant and this is the week last time I found out our baby had died and we had to deliver the body. I admit I have been nervous this time around because the pregnancies were back to back, but I received a blessing from my bishop and was reassured the baby is fine and will grow healthy and become part of our family. Plus the baby we lost would be due in 3 weeks.
This baby is due September 30th which is Jonnie's birthday. Big Jon was born Sept 14th so he is thinking of pulling a George Foreman and if this one is another boy, he wants to name him Jonathan (with a different middle name). Being My husband is Jonathan Fred and my son is Jonathan Arsen..... I disagree, we have enough Jonathan's in the house to confuse anyone! So here's a list of baby names I love, in order of favorite:
This baby is due September 30th which is Jonnie's birthday. Big Jon was born Sept 14th so he is thinking of pulling a George Foreman and if this one is another boy, he wants to name him Jonathan (with a different middle name). Being My husband is Jonathan Fred and my son is Jonathan Arsen..... I disagree, we have enough Jonathan's in the house to confuse anyone! So here's a list of baby names I love, in order of favorite:
Girls:
Alexandra Rose
Isabella Rose
Gwendolyn
Boys:
Logan James
Alexandra Rose
Isabella Rose
Gwendolyn
Boys:
Logan James
Andrew James
Matthew James
Matthew James
Alexander
Here's the great part of the name Logan James: Wolverine's real name is James, but he goes by Logan to protect his real identity... Totally a possible way to convince Jon that name rocks! I need some more boy names before the end of this month which is when
we find out what we are having otherwise if it's a boy we will have Jonathan the third! Don't worry, I won't sign those papers unless he agrees to a boy name I like too.
Here's the great part of the name Logan James: Wolverine's real name is James, but he goes by Logan to protect his real identity... Totally a possible way to convince Jon that name rocks! I need some more boy names before the end of this month which is when
we find out what we are having otherwise if it's a boy we will have Jonathan the third! Don't worry, I won't sign those papers unless he agrees to a boy name I like too.This is the most recent ultrasound at 10 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment