Im 16 weeks and the check up today was perfect! Thank heaven. I was so nervous I could hardly sleep, this was the checkup last time we found there was no heartbeat so you can imagine my concern and worries this time. I swear this week (week 15 and 16) has lasted the longest. BUT there was a heartbeat and the baby looked fine, no cord around his neck. They do want to do a more detailed ultrasound for our main ultrasound in 2 weeks. This is due to miscarrying in the 2nd trimester and to help avoid any problems in the future. They are doing more tests this time around too. Even though Im typically against the birth defect test, I decided to go through with it because it can also detect any problems with the pregnancy and catch them early on. So we find out the baby's sex on April 28th at 11:40 Am. Could I be more anxious?!!
I will post pics of the ultrasound, 3-D, 4-D... Also I will post pregnancy pics soon, I just still look like Im getting fatter as opposed to pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment