I have been asked many many many times what the baby's name will be. We have already picked out the name with the last pregnancy and Jon feels passionately about his preferences. I need to worry about bringing this baby into the world...ALIVE...both of us actually. I spend most of my time preparing my body and deciding whether or not to tie my tubes... Of course keeping up with work and kids and family needs too. I have been in prayer for my answer. Mentally I know it needs to be done for the sake of my current kids having their mother alive. But God sees the bigger picture and I need his confirmation. I know that it seems to be far too much on my body to carry another child... BUT it will be hard to say goodbye to that part of my life. Like I said- God's will be done.
Names Jon likes:
James Tiberious (captain Kirk)
James Alexander
He loves the idea of having a Jimmy and a Jonnie :-)
Now I do have my own preferences: Logan, Benjamin, Jacob, and Andrew. But I don't get any say in the matter.
BTW I'm 25 weeks along...Only 11 weeks to go... The latest we will deliver is September 17th 2010. I hate to say it, but I'm starting to see new symptoms that are either preclampsia or gestational diabetes. SO Im going to the doc tomorrow to be tested for both. Lets pray I just have a bug. Im feeling flu-ish and I cannot get enough water although I retain it all day and then Im up all night peeing the days worth of water. The Blood Pressure is being controlled with medicine (2 different ones a day) and that barely keeps it normal. So Im hoping to get another month out of life before I get to enjoy the bed all day :)
No comments:
Post a Comment