Sunday, August 22, 2010

32 weeks

Well, I have made it successfully and with no complications to 32 weeks. Of course I have many pregnancy woo's and complaints... BUT nothing formally wrong that is not currently being controlled with medication. Of course we start the Non-Stress Tests this week, twice a week and we will get the steroid shot in the next week for the baby's developing lungs. My belly is HUGE and looks full grown...already...Just like my 38 week pictures last time.
OH, my latest project is a cool new car seat cover: OU. IM making the sun shade in OU with an attached blanket that snugs around the bottom or the top of the seat, it is reversible so it can keep the sun/elements off baby and can be pulled back over the sun shade for the rest of the time. Elastic keeps it from sliding all around. IM also covering the head support in OU and the whole seat has a soft plain cream colored cover I got used in a plush fabric. IM so excited to finish it! IM more than half done.
The kids started back at school this last week. I missed them so much, I didn't think I would miss them cause it was such an adjustment when school ended in the spring, but now, I miss them during the day...alot... They took care of me and helped with the daycare kids. Samantha is like hanging with my best friend, and Jonnie is my cuddle bug. But on the positive note, summer is almost over, yeah! IM already burning my holiday candles, I just love the smell and the memories associated. I can't wait to decorate for Christmas!
So it looks like I have daycare kiddos lined up for when I start back at work November 1st. AND I only have 2 weeks left of daycare and I ended up with another infant temporarily until Sept 3rd, which REALLY helps financially! Things are working out well. I took the extra paycheck from the baby and bought tons of groceries. We were so out, trying to make bills and save up for the next 2 months. It feels nice to have food in the house and it's mostly healthy choices! IM trying to cut out sweets and snacking on veggies. I have lost weight...Like 6 pounds and thats all fat, not baby weight, in just one month with walking and making healthier choices
The kids made themselves robot costumes. Pretty cute idea.


Jon's been working on compiling pictures from each year and making them into videos... We can't get enough of them, the kids just love to watch themselves in the past years and the memories it sparks.

No comments:

Post a Comment