Thursday, September 30, 2010

Jonathan Alexander Schrupp

Alex was born at 8:13am September 14th. He was 5lbs 10oz - the hospital measured him at 20 inches, but the doctor over a week later said he was only 19 inches. So I'm thinking he was probably 18.5 inches. He is beautiful, tons of dark, long hair! Here's the thing about the name. We already have a Jonathan and it was important to me to have a unique name for each child. Jon and I couldn't decide the baby's name for the majority of his hospital stay. Jon really wanted another Jonathan and I really think that it is crazy to re-use the name again. The name is important to me So the deal is, this baby is Alexander or Alex or J. Alexander... Technically it is Jonathan, but he will never be known as that. This way Jon gets to name another child after him, but we will not have issues with getting the Jonathan's mixed up cause we will use the middle name. So if you are reading this, please only call the baby Alex or Alexander... I do not want to get into the habit of calling him a different name from the start.









1 comment: