Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14th 2010

Today is the Big day. It's Jon's Birthday and we're delivering the baby today. We are just a few days shy of 36 weeks. I have been on hospital bed rest 6 days. My blood count is very low- anemic. Blood pressure is being controlled. Im just barely below Preclamptic levels. I have developed A Type E antibody in my blood that may or may not affect baby.
I am grateful we are delivering before my health or the babys health is in danger. Although he does have a chance of being in the NICU, only time will tell. I have 11 hours to go. I can't wait to see and hold my LIVE baby. We've waited for sooo long. One year ago we seemed so hopeless that we'd ever have our baby that we'd wanted for so long.
The name is still debateable...
James Alexander
James Tiberius
Alexander Kalel
or my favorite (jonnies favorite:) Spiderman Football

No comments:

Post a Comment