Tuesday, June 16, 2009

24 weeks pregnant / 6 months along


SO the newest name idea is James Tiberius..... IN honor of captain James T. Kirk. I still want Logan... Jon loves the idea of having a Jimmy and a Jonnie, but that means we will have a James and Jon, so that means if we ever have another boy we have to name him Peter. (get it? Jesus's apostles..)
The kids are on summer vacation and I'm actually loving the time I have with both of them. Samantha has been such a help with daycare and she takes care of me. She worries about the baby and is pampering me all the time, I love it :) The other day she was panicking cause I was leaning against the kitchen counter, she thought I was squashing the baby. We were out late the other night and she came up to me and said "mommy, why don't you take a nap, you have work in the morning and you need your rest". Jonnie immediately ran to get me a cup of water while Samantha got me a blanket. Then Samantha rubbed my back and Jonnie rubbed my feet. All this without me asking for anything. Jonnie is always kissing my tummy and talking to the baby and Samantha always wants to feel the baby kick. I have such wonderful children! The baby is kicking strong and often now, it is a wonderful feeling to have that reassurance that he is growing and healthy.
We went to Lake Arcadia and went to the beach area last weekend, I love how my belly feels in the water, there's no hip or back pain and my belly fells weightless. I have a touch of a cold and Jonnie has a sunburn, but we are in good spirits.
I found an amazing rocking chair at a garage sale Saturday, it is now the favorite of everyone in the family, we all fight to sit in it. I wanted a nice one for nursing the baby and I found one for $25. I count that as a GREAT deal. It's not a glider or a typical rocking chair, it like a babies r us one thats in the $400's. I also found a European Pram, a Moby Wrap, and a Babyhawk Mei Tai all off Craigslist for practically nothing...I love great deals!
Don't my children look amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment