Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cloth Diapering and Yoga


So I have been researching the newest forms of cloth diapers and I have come aross the gdiapers. They can be used with a biodegradable insert (biodegrades in 150 days as opposed to 500 years for a regular sposie)or they can be used with a cloth insert. There is a liner that keeps the outside cloth dry so when changing the liner may need spot cleaning, but it is the filler or the insert that gets changed regurarly. They are more affordable than the bum genius or the fuzzibunz All in One's. Although I have found 2 bum genius and 17 fuzzibunz (different sizes) on craigslist, all 19 for $100!!! Awesome deal being one diaper is usually $20 and in the next 3 years before potty training it costs roughly $2,000 to diaper a child with disposibles. I have used the fuzzibunz on a daycare kid before and I loved them! It is just a whole lot of laundry. Obviously I plan to use the modern cloth diapers for this next baby. Financial reasons and for the sake of the planet, plus I have felt prompted to use the cloth diapers, do I really need a better reason than that?! For those of you who know me, Im a total bargain hunter! Why pay full price when you can find it for practically nothing with a little wear and tear? I still haven't decided upon blue or green and I still haven't decided to keep the full size crib or sell it for a mini crib. So hold off on the bedding until I make up my mind, although that may never happen. :)

SO my hips have been killing me lately and I have been lazy about my Yoga. So this week I saw the chiropractor, got a full body massage and started being more faithful with my yoga. I feel so much better and I have been moving around easier (less waddling and limping) I think the baby is sitting on my hip nerves. I think the next step is to get a blessing for energy and strength for the remainder of the pregnancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment