Friday, June 19, 2009

My Mom

My mom was just diagnosed with Basal Cell Carcinoma; skin cancer on the tip of her nose. It seems to be localized to just her nose and rarely spreads through the body. Please Pray that it has not spread and that she may live a long and prosperous life.

As you know I am totally big into Naturapaths and I follow CRA and Dr. Versendaal for healing most any illness. I have no doubt he can heal mom... He led me to my own cure for my brain tumor and I was healed in less than 3 months from something the medical doctors gave up on. Heavenly Father led me to Versendaal and he has always been able to find the cause of my illness. Same with ovarian cysts and a thyroid disorder. I am walking proof that God answers prayers and that natural medicine can indeed heal the body. Body, mind and soul healing is the only way to survive any life threatening illness. My prayer is that mom has the faith she needs to recover.

UPDATE: She went with a mixture of both treatments and just finished up with the laser treatment. Her nose looks like Rudolph, poor thing. Now we'll see what her doc says about her current status. She's taking herbs to support her body and her health, plus she never got sick cause the laser is specific to one tiny area and did not affect any other part of her body. She is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment