So we drove from OKC to the Dallas area to attend the Improv comedy club in Arlington where Titus was performing. We have loved Titus forever and we bought the tickets 4 months ago. http://www.christophertitus.com/ In case you're unfamiliar with who he is. He is super famous if you ask me! So he's working on a new routine for his next DVD and wanted to do a bunch of smaller comedy clubs to test some new jokes out. SO we were in the FRONT row, dead center, my knees were literally hitting the stage and the stage was only like 6 feet deep so he was directly in front of us... We were in spitting distance...Like we got spit on while he was talking! AWESOME! Then afterwords he was signing autographs and taking pics. So I had him sign my huge pregnant belly. I wonder if that was a first? By the way- he is super friendly in person and we just had a ball chatting with him after the show.. Although I was way to 'star struck' to be able to form much of a sentence, Jon was completely natural chatting away. He probably thought I was "special" cause I couldn't get many syllables out of my mouth. Irregardless Titus was quite an experience.
Here's some pics





I had Titus sign my belly, Jon actually wanted me have have him sign my boobs, but I was very uncomfortable with that... So here's a pretty good belly shot with or without the autograph.
No comments:
Post a Comment