So Saturday morning I was nervous cause Friday I had no fetal movement and Saturday he seemed very very weak! So I went to the hospital to monitor the baby. My BP was high, but the baby's heartbeat was fine. So tomorrow Im going to get another ultrasound to be sure his blood flow through the umbilical cord is not too high or too low. I worry that he was so weak and Id rather make a big deal out of nothing than to ignore possible problems. Even though today he has been quite strong again, I don't wanna take any chances. Sucked cause my doc was out of town and the on-call doc never got my messages through the emergency line. Whats up with their answering service?! Doesn't matter, I just went to the hospital on my own and they were perfectly accommodating. On the plus side, I do NOT have gestational diabetes! YEAH!!! I so do not need any more complications, this fella already has alot to overcome.
Two months away from Christopher's 1 yr birthday and our delivery date. Seems to be flying by so fast. Not that Im less of a wreck. Everything is freaking me out, either my own mourning or the scare that my risks are so much higher and this baby doesn't have an easy ticket out of the womb. Im feeling better these days, but I am needing to rest alot more and I have to recognize when I start to feel bad that it's not a choice to lay down. My son is showing his personality, he naps well, but has a temper when I squash his living space ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment